M.Haris Effendi MSi: From Medan With Dreams

Selamat Datang di Blog Saya. Wadah tumpahan pikiran, renungan, dan rasa dari anak Medan yang insyaAllah sebentar lagi akan mencapai mimpinya menyandang gelar Doktor di bidang science education dari The University of Queensland Brisbane Australia. Silahkan anda membaca tulisan di blog ini semoga ada manfaat yang bisa anda petik darinya. Terimakasih

Friday, July 17, 2009

Personal Statement on Terrorist Attack

Today, I am an International student of Indonesia
in The University of Queensland, Brisbane Australia state that :

1. I condemn in the strongest terms the terrorist attack that occured in Jakarta, July 17 2009 causing some deaths and injuries regardless of their motivation.

2. I express my deep sympathy and condolences to the victims and to their family of this brutal accident .

3. I urge Indonesian Government to reinforce the law and to fight against all the doer immediately, and to help all the victims.

4. I reaffirm my consent to combat terrors by all means.

M.Haris Effendi
PhD Student of The University of Queensland
Brisbane - Australia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home